Skip to main content

The Angel

Long time ago there was a fallen angel
So beautiful and always help me in the struggle
Now she has back to the heaven
Left me behind and broken

I thought I can say finally
When she reach my heart directly
After she brought my wall down
I surrendered to her all my own

I did my mistake that I regret
She could helped me while Im not
Universe revenged that what I get
She found a better one that she got

It hurts and tortured me to death
But I still love her deep in my heart
Now what matter is her happiness
All I can do is pray and hope her the best

In my weak, broken and hopeless
I should feel when he hurts her
But now I can understand her love endless
Cause she still love him though he hurts her

By the time goes by
I finally can see your smile
Now you have strong wings to fly
And you said u never say bye

You said you happy now and be free
Can go anywhere without worry
Ofc I'm so damn happy
But at the same time I felt agony

The angel still there at the heaven
With her new wings and can't be forgotten
She visited me in some occasion
But I know I've been forgotten

Now I'm alone again in deep ocean
World so empty and my dream has taken
I missed her care I missed her hair
I now can only breath the empty air

Dear God, thank you to granted my wish
I can see her now can flourish
Now what should I do..
Cause I dunno what to do

My wings are broken
My wall has fallen
I thought I can say finally
But then this not the end of the journey

I'm longing when she said goodbye
Every time when I will close my eyes
She tortured me with many ways
But I can't stop loving her and smiles

Now just live day by day everyday
Can only think its the best way
2/3 of my time has been passed by
I will just be grateful as long as you are smile

I used to talk with her whole day
Now I can only talk in this way
Thanks God that's all I can say
Cause I still can see the angel come by

Not much i knew.. but for a dog astray like me.. its better then no at all... i knew who I am :)

V'z whfg ab bar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light Conversation

"Mi, I want this to be over...", I said. "What do you mean to be over?", she said "I want to die..." "Well, don't die here, just go to Palestine there", she said. I shocked and wandering.. "What do you think? Do you think I just go there and smack Israeli Soldier and wait till they shoot me?" "Well, at least you will have syahid over there...." Her answer.. I dunno why made me so useless... "But syahid mean we did jihad, has purpose and died when we fight for it. If we don't have any goal, just go over there and smack on Israeli's soldier, its just an act of stupidity, what is the different with I cut my hand here?" And the conversation continues on topic of Islamic martyr... "So.. I am not important for you?" She seem not ready with this question, and she answered, "well, your daughter needs you". "So you don't need me, only need my money?", she just laugh.

I am Sorry..

I cried.. not because I hurt.. But because I can feel your pain and hurt You are in pain because you broke up with him... But I am so in pain Tears drop down from my chin, heart shaking and loosing the will of everything. I cant share with anyone, because i have no one... But if there is anything I could do to heal you, but I have no idea too. I just only whisper to my Lord... Dear Lord... I am a man with full of sin... I am so low and been many times forgot about You. But I am humble kneel down on my knees... Begging... if You could take a way that pain... Dear my Lady, the one and only. I know i cant talk to you or make you any happy. But I will always be here beside you, to make you company. I know I am just no one, nothing and no exist, but will always be here for you in any shape you wanna be. All I can do now I am sorry... and I am hugging your shadow in my memory... And now... you told me you dont want me.. you want him to hug you, not me. And you also dont

Zero

So.... I need to start over everything from zero. Years passed and just realized I was running and running from the real toxic source. Now I need to face it... Trying to be tough when seeing her tears, be careless and try to stop sacrificing myself just advised by my doc.... But its hard.... so hard... especially when you heard your daughter laugh... Feeling guilty... Feeling to be a bad man... Feeling sad... I felt don't have heart.. Every bad things can be heard echoing in my mind...I am fighting with myself... I just want to sit on the top of the hill... silence and feel my peace...